1. You forget you log-in information. Um...password?
2. When you are at a party and a friend/reader of your blog asks when you are going to write another post you say "Hey, how about we debate religion or politics? Doesn't that sound like fun?"
3. You can't remember the "Home Keys" on the keyboard.
4. When you type the word "keyboard" your first thoughts are of Middle C.
5. When you roll your mouse to wake up your monitor, a moth flies out.
6. Your internet provider calls you to ask if you just want to go ahead and cancel the service.
7. You forget what room the computer is in.
8. You forget if you even have a computer.
9. What's a computer anyway?
10. The post that you were going to write about your husband and daughter having to stick a long tube down the throat of one of the goats and then squeeze her like a big bagpipe just seems so old-news. Why bother at this point.
So there. That's what summer has done to my blog. But here are some quick titles for the posts I would have written, had I been keeping up.
-My Son's First Ride Home in a Police Car (the day before he became an Eagle Scout)
-Girl Power! My Temp Job Filling Dump Trucks. With tires bigger than me.
-Two More Goats. One Looooooong Ride Home in the Station Wagon
-Attack of the Zucchini
-Revenge of the Zucchini
-Son of Zucchini: Yellow Squash
-Little Cabin in the Woods. With mosquitos.
-The Graduation Party
-The Roofing Job (that never happened)
Well, that about sapped me for now.
Be back soon.
Heh, heh, heh.