Ok...it's another meme thing.
And really, it couldn't have come along at a better time for just this very morning I was looking in my medicine cabinet crying "Oh Muse! Where are you?" But alas, the medicing cabinet was empty. Well, empty except for various hygiene type items that, while they will keep one's self spic and span, do nothing for the muse. Cleanliness may indeed be next to Godliness but certainly not museliness.
And so, I can thank my dear seestor for giving me a kick in the patoot.
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Concession stand at the cinema in the local mall. Not nearly as exciting as you would think. The best perk to this job was making the cheese for the nachos and cheese. I always added a lot of jalepeno pepper juice. Yum!
2. Taking pictures of children on Santa's lap - also at the local mall. This is the first and only time I ever met someone who actually ate cranberry sauce on turkey. It was Santa Claus and he put it on his turkey leftover sandwich after Thankgiving.
3. Substitute teacher. I'm still in therapy for this and I can't really talk about it just yet.
4. Making plastic plumbing parts. This was my graveyard shift job. It was loud, smelled bad but I think it helped build character. At the very least, I know a lot more about plumbing parts now.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. The Sound of Music - I can also sing along to all of the songs.
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Bringing Up Baby
4. Raising Arizona
Four Places I've Lived
1. Frackville, PA - My hometown.
2. Philadelphia, PA - a brief college tour
3. Mahanoy City, PA - ...um...good block parties
4. Barnesville, PA - Sanctuary!
Four TV Shows I Love
Ok, for obvious reasons, these will all be older shows...
2. The Brady Bunch - Why just this very day I had the opportunity to say "Baby talk! Baby talk! It's a wonder you can walk!"
4. Looney Toons
Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Niagra Falls - where I had the bejeezus scared out of me just looking at it.
2. Grassroots Music Festival
3. Cape Cod
My Four Favorite Dishes
1. Garlic with pasta - yes, in that order
2. Garlic with brocolli
3. Garlic with garlic
4. Garlic with garlic and cheese
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. My Seestor's Blog
Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. In a hot tub.
2. In a bookstore with a good cupa.
Four People I'm Tagging
Well, I only know a few with blogs that I can tag so...
1. d.b. echo...sorry
2. cousins...make your hubby do it too. That way it counts as two for me!
3. Kenny! Ha! I know you're out there. And don't give me the old "I don't have a blog" excuse. You can post your answers in the comments. Better yet, start a blog!