Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And the Envelope Please...

So, it's Best of Wednesday.

Time to recognize those people that make my life on this planet a little easier. Something you could all shoot for.

I have to make this post a quickie today because I have a LOT of homey type stuff that I desperately need to catch up on. Like laundry, grocery shopping, paying bills. (If you don't see a post here tomorrow it might be a good indication that I didn't get around to paying the internet people.)

So, without further ado...

Best Movie Reiviews goes to... drum roll please ...

my Brudder-In-Law's Blog. I know, my sister just gave him this award last week. But! He really deserves it.

An example of my movie review would be like this:

Two nights ago I watched Live Free or Die. Last night I watched Cash Back. I liked Cash Back better because the lead character's voice was more soothing than the lead in Live Free or Die. So much so, that I was able to fall fast asleep within the first 15 minutes whereas it took at least 30 minutes with LFoD. Also, Cash Back was funnier because my hubby's laughing woke me up more often.

See? Not quite as good or technically involved. So, Best Movie Reviews goes to him.

Now for another award.

Best Thing of Chocolatey Goodness goes to the Club Sandwich by Costa Foods. It is ooooohhhhhhh so delicious. I could probably eat a whole box in one day. Ok, I just checked - 24 in a box - I could definitely do that. I don't know if you can get these outside the coal region other than internet ordering. But it is sooooooo worth it. Treat yourself to a box for Christmas. Let me know how it goes.

One more award.

Best Wife Award goes to me.

Really?! Little ol' moi? Oh! I'm so surprized! No, really ... oh my Gosh!

- Wipes tear away while accepting bouquet of roses and crown. -

Oh! I always wanted this award! Thank you! Thank you!



So, how did I manage this you might ask? By getting my dear hubby two tickets for the Ween concert in Phila. this Nov. 20somethingIforget. He doesn't know it yet. Let's see how long it takes him to read my blog and find out.



This blog was brought to you by NaBloPoMo and Perrier.

2 comments:

josetteplank.com said...

Well, I'm sure that you've just made two young men very happy.

And what a good wife you are!

I say give youself two awards.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked ween. I know the bass player.