Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday - The Most Randomest Day...of the Week!

So, here it is...8:28 Monday evening.

It's cold and raining in my little neck of the woods.

It feels cold and rainy. It would have been a nice day to stay home and bake stuff. I like to bake on these kinds of days. These days are best spent with good music in floating through air warm and heavy with baking things.

But, I didn't spend the day like that. I had to go to work. Sometimes - most times - my job really interferes with my life.

*************

I have to get myself to Giant and pick up my free turkey. Just what I'm going to do with that turkey I don't know. Stick it in the freezer I suppose. I guess this year I should be thankful for freezer space. I always have visions of a nice dinner at home with my family but it just never works out.

*************

I just tried to post quite a longer post but, for some reason,the last 2/3 of it wasn't saved and so, now I have lost the ... whatever it is that makes me want to do this.

Besides, winter is coming and I have a lot to do.


This post was brought to you by NaBloPoMo and Perrier.

2 comments:

josetteplank.com said...

I believe the word you are looking for is "mania".

;-)

I have to pick-up our frozen turkey, too. Although, I have the option of a lasagna. Pilgrims, they loved lasagna.

D.B. Echo said...

You picked up a turkey? Wait, what am I supposed to do with my 19.44 lb. beast?

My mom asked me what the hell we're going to do with a turkey that size, and I said "leftovers". I should have said, "We'll feed it to a blogger friend of mine and her family!"